Participate for free in the next InterNations online event I'm hosting as an InterNations ambassador.
It features the topic "Become the Star at Job Interviews" and will take place on Zoom on Saturday, October 23rd, 2021, at 11 am GMT+2.
Register for it now and join 424 global-minded professionals from 66 countries.
If you would like to join but are not part of the InterNations global community yet, you can sign up for a free membership right now.
After discussing the secrets of how to get invited for job interviews by creating an intriguing CV at our last event in September, we will now move on and take a closer look at the winning strategies for starring in the job interviews themselves.
Become the Star at Job Interviews
Here are only a few of the many takeaways you will profit from as a participant in this event:
- What you can do beforehand to avoid bad surprises during the interview.
- The 5 key aspects for success you need to focus on when presenting yourself in the interview.
- How to present relevant soft skills confidently without sounding boastful.
- How to fix up things that went wrong during the interview.
- Why following up after the interview is important and how to do it the right way.
And many more!
I will start the event with a structured presentation on the topic that is easy to follow even if you are not a native English speaker.
Moreover, all participants will get a written summary of it in the form of a PDF for free after the event.
As always, your active participation in the event with questions, comments, and tips is very welcome.
Right after the event, Ms. Sudipta T. from Tema wrote to me:
»Thank you again for the information shared and the points that you touched on. These were very relevant and am glad I got an insight on how to tackle some of the questions that arise during interviews. I look forward to the next online session.«